On 4 June 2018 at ENERGYCON in Limassol (CY), the INTERPLAN project is holding a stakeholder workshop.
At the workshop, INTERPLAN partners will collect feedback on the project’s regulatory analysis of the pan-European grid, requirements, scenarios and use cases, as well as on the upcoming grid clustering methodology and the operation planning tool.
1st session (Chair: Venizelos Efthymiou)
1. Introducing the INTERPLAN project (Marialaura Di Somma)
2. Developing the concept and methodology of the INTERPLAN project (Marialaura Di Somma)
3. Developing the use case objectives and needs (Ata Khavari)
4. Discussion with stakeholders (Venizelos Efthymiou)
2nd session (Chair: Helfried Brunner)
1. Agreeing on use case content and objectives with stakeholders (Venizelos Efthymiou)
2. Requirements for grid clustering and equivalenting and control interfaces (Helfried Brunner)
3. The concept of control interfaces and related logic (Jan Ringelstein)
4. Discussion with stakeholders and agreed outcome (Helfried Brunner)