You will find here the library of INTERPLAN deliverables, categorised according to different work packages.
We value your opinion and would highly appreciate receiving your feedback on the work done in the project.
Please fill in the form in the tab “Your opinion”.
You can also actively participate in the project by becoming an INTERPLAN stakeholder.
In addition to the deliverables, you’ll find a list of our publications, press information and newsletters.
WP1: Coordination and project management
WP2: Technical assessment and regulatory status of the European electricity grid
WP3: Requirements, scenarios and use cases definition
WP4: Grid equivalenting
WP5: Operation planning and semi-dynamic simulation
WP6: INTERPLAN model validation and testing
WP7: Dissemination, communication and exploitation
- Optimal Energy Interruption Planning and Generation Re-dispatch for Improving Reliability during Contingencies. Presented at ISGT NA 2020, Washington (USA)
Authors: Sohail Khan1, Sawsan Henein1, Helfried Brunner1
- A control strategy for participation of DSO flexible resources in TSO ancillary services provision. Presented at ICCEP2019, Otranto (IT)
Authors: Giorgio Graditi1, Roberto Ciavarella1, Marialaura Di Somma1, Maria Valenti1
- Congestion Management in distribution grid networks through active power control of flexible distributed energy resources. Presented at PowerTech2019, Milan (IT)
Authors: Roberto Ciavarella1, Marialaura Di Somma1, Giorgio Graditi1, Maria Valenti1
- Innovative Electricity Network Operation Planning Tool for TSOs and DSOs. Presented at CIRED 2019, Madrid (ES)
Authors: Ata Khavari1, Melios Hadjikypris2, Giorgio Graditi3, Marialaura Di Somma3, Anna Wakszyńska4, Sawsan Henein5
1DERlab, 2University of Cyprus (FOSS), 3ENEA, 4IEn, 5AIT
- Critical Assessment of Potential Barriers for Integrating the Emerging Technologies in the Pan-European Network Considering the Future EU Grid Scenarios. (pp. 1-6). In 2019 1st International Conference on Energy Transition in the Mediterranean Area (SyNERGY MED), IEEE, Cagliari (IT)
Authors: Giorgio Graditi1, Roberto Ciavarella1, Marialaura Di Somma1, Maria Valenti1, Ata Khavari2, Melios Hadjikypris3
1ENEA, 2DERlab, 3University of Cyprus (FOSS)
- Enhanced Frequency Response of Inverter Dominated Low Inertia Power Systems. In 2019 1st International Conference on Energy Transition in the Mediterranean Area (SyNERGY MED), IEEE, Cagliari (IT)
Authors: Melios Hadjikypris1, Venizelos Efthymiou1, George E. Georghiou1
1University of Cyprus (FOSS)
- Innovative Grid Operation Planning Tool for the system operators, Poster at IRED 2018, Vienna (AT)
Authors: Ata Khavari1, Mohamed Shalaby1, Giorgio Graditi2, Roberto Ciavarella 2, Marialaura Di Somma 2, Maria Valenti 2, Helfried Brunner 3, Sawsan Henein 3, Sohail Khan 3, Jan Ringelstein4, Melios Hadjikypris5
1DERlab, 2 ENEA, 3AIT, 4Fraunhofer IEE, 5University of Cyprus (FOSS)
- Enhanced Operation Planning Tool for the EU Grid Addressing the Emerging Technologies. presented at ENERGYCON 2018, Limassol (CY)
Authors: Giorgio Graditi1, Marialaura Di Somma1, Maria Valenti1, Roberto Ciavarella1, Helfried Brunner2, Serdar Kadam2, Mihai Calin3, Ata Khavari3, Venizelos Efthymiou4, Andreas Meli4, Melios Hadjikypris4, Jan Ringelstein5, Alev Akbulut5, Michał Kosmecki6, Michał Bajor6, Anna Wakszyńska6
1ENEA, 2AIT, 3DERlab, 4University of Cyprus (FOSS), 5Fraunhofer IEE, 6IEn
- TSO-DSO Interaction in Germany: A brief overview, presented at IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition 2018, Denver (US)
Authors: Sebastian Wende von Berg1
INTERPLAN factsheet – Authors: Giorgio Graditi, Marialaura Di Somma, 26 January 2018
INTERPLAN December 2018 – Future EU grid scenarios and INTERPLAN Use cases | INTERPLAN Project at the 4th Mission Innovation – Innovation Challenges | INTERPLAN Requirements and more – 17 December 2018