On 2 October 2018, Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) invited 26 projects, among which INTERPLAN was present, to present their objectives and discuss potential collaborations at H2020 Low TRL Smart Grids and Storage project clustering workshop in Brussels (BE).
As a result of this project clustering workshop, several areas of cooperation have been established, along with agreed set of actions.
INTERPLAN will be active among the following areas of cooperation:
- New compatible architectures for the grid
- Flexibility assessment and modelling, including probabilistic services
- Sector Coupling (synergies between energy vectors)
- Establish common terminology, common workshops, discuss business cases or use cases together
- Establish common distribution list, repository, discussion forum
- Establish common events