Future EU grid scenarios and INTERPLAN use cases
In one of the project’s latest and most important report “INTERPLAN use cases”, the project consortium presents the final results of use cases definition and analysis, as well as future European grid scenarios, which are going to be the basis for further activities of INTERPLAN project, and more precisely for the implementation of the network operation planning tool as planned in the project.
The seven INTERPLAN use cases are as following :
- UC1: Coordinated voltage/reactive power control
- UC2: Grid congestion management
- UC3: Frequency tertiary control based on optimal power flow calculations
- UC4: Fast Frequency Restoration Control
- UC5: Power balancing at DSO level
- UC6: Inertia management
- UC7: Optimal generation scheduling and sizing of DER for energy interruption management
We in INTERPLAN would love to know your opinion about our work on operational planning of the future EU grid. Please take a minute to leave us your feedback below, and we will return the favour by informing you about our developments and inviting you to our stakeholder events.